[Geany-devel] Vala Tags

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Jun 5 08:26:35 UTC 2011

On 06/03/11 06:52, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:45:35 -0700, Matthew wrote:
>

>> Not sure what it hurts to put them in contrib, they all come with a
>> default Vala installation (except maybe 1 ore 2), and the total size
>> is not very large.  As long as it was in a subdirectory I would think
>> it would be nice to find them all there.  Not sure if you've checked
>> lately, but the list of each tags file is not on the Extras page
>> anymore, instead just a link to the contrib directory.
>>
>> Alternatively, if the Wiki idea ever happens, I could just post them
>> there along with tons of others, including the one that never got
>> added to the contrib section from this message:
>> http://lists.uvena.de/geany-devel/2011-February/003933.html
>>
>> And a PyQT one I made for someone on IRC (can't find the file right
>> now).
>
> *ping*
>
> The wiki is there and so please take this as a friendly reminder :).

Done.

I put a bunch of tags up at:
http://wiki.geany.org/tags/start

I left a TODO note in that page you can maybe help with those.

P.S. I have a little script I wrote which made that markup, so if you
move all the tags over, let me know I can regenerate the markup using
the new URLs easily or send you the script.