[Geany-devel] [ANN]: Geany Zen Coding Plugin (Matthew Brush)

Josh joshua.rh at xxxxx
Sun Jul 10 18:26:29 UTC 2011

On 07/10/2011 04:00 AM, geany-devel-request at uvena.de wrote:
> I have made a Zen Coding plugin for Geany supporting 'Expand
> Abbreviation' and 'Wrap with Abbreviation'.  If anyone wants to try it
> out you can find it here:
>
> https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-zencoding
Hey,
      That looks really cool; did you wrap the python implementation of
that in C?  (not really important, I'm just curious).  Anyway I can't
get it to build on fedora 15 x86.  When running `./configure
--prefix=$(dirname $(dirname $(which geany)))` I get `configure: error:
py_compilefiles not found, is Python installed?` .  I have python
(2.7.1) and python-devel installed.  I found this bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gedit-xmltools/+bug/395107 from a quick
google, something to do with fedora maybe?  Let me know if I can help,
Thanks,

Josh