[Geany-devel] syntax highlighting does not appear

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Jan 31 10:07:28 UTC 2011

Am 31.01.2011 09:59, schrieb Szabo Zoltan:
> Hi,
>  I compiled the freshly downloaded geany 0.21 (svn r5534), and it
> recognizes the PHP filetype, but does not color it. What should I change?
>  My plan is: to get COBOL syntax highlighting working.

Can you please explain a bit more detailed what you did and what was
your plan behind (read: why you did this?) ? I'm afraid I'm not sure at
the moment what you have done in detail ;)

Cheers,
Frank