[Geany-devel] debugger plugin

Alexander Petukhov Alexander.Petukhov at xxxxx
Sun Jan 30 13:57:52 UTC 2011

SF username is cesspit
I'll commit code next week after finishing one bugfixing.
I'll cope with autotools, note sure about  Waf, never dealed with, I'll ask  here if have questions
One more question is about windows build, how to avoid plugin to attemt to build under win32?
much effors are needed to support cross-platformin, don't have time for it now.

as for GeanyGDB replacement, don't want to sound too assertive,
but my one already offers more features than GeanyGDB does and from
my point of view is more user friendly,
Of course to get it right one definitely has to try out both of them.

also I still aim to reach multiple debuggers support, to do this i wrote some kind of abstracion layer code
so general name "debugger" looks suitable for me here also.

Best regards,
Alexander

--
Alexander Petukhov <Alexander.Petukhov at mail.ru>