[Geany-devel] Real-time tag parsing (again) (was Geany FTW - better autocompletion)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 30 13:04:52 UTC 2011

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:17:18 +0100, Thomas wrote:

>On 19.12.2010 16:05, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I create this new thread because the original one was not really
>> about this, so please read that thread for some details,
>> particularly my previous mail:
>> http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany-devel/2010-November/003567.html
>
>How's this patch going? It works just fine for me. I hope it can be
>upstream'd.

Me too.
I didn't have a look at it but it sounds great. Most probably a great
new feature in Geany (and a big performance boost for those users
working with remote files).

Though I won't manage to review and commit these patches due to lack of
spare time :(.
Hopefully Nick finds more time.