[Geany-devel] Change to the Documents Notebook

Matthew Brush matthewbrush at xxxxx
Tue Jan 25 17:41:43 UTC 2011

On 01/25/11 07:50, Александр Петухов wrote:
> well, and as a logical continuation, maybe Geany can expose dragging facilities,  I mean dragging
> every note from any service notebook to any other.
> As for now it will be three areas(notebooks): sidebar, messages notebook and documents area.

I think that would great!  It would also make my geany-sidebarterm
hack/plugin not needed, which would also be great.

It sounds like this would not be too hard to code[1], but I'm not sure
with the older GTK+ version Geany is using.

[1]
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkNotebook.html#gtk-notebook-set-tab-detachable

Cheers,
Matthew Brush (codebrainz)