[Geany-devel] Change to the Documents Notebook

Александр Петухов alexander.petukhov at xxxxx
Tue Jan 25 15:50:35 UTC 2011

well, and as a logical continuation, maybe Geany can expose dragging facilities,  I mean dragging
every note from any service notebook to any other.
As for now it will be three areas(notebooks): sidebar, messages notebook and documents area.

What do you think about it?