[Geany-devel] Change to the Documents Notebook

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Tue Jan 25 15:41:02 UTC 2011

On 20.01.2011 03:06, Matthew Brush wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering about the possibility of adding an optional GtkNotebook
> to contain the documents widget.  I have a the geany-devhelp plugin
> doing this as well as the geany-glade plugin (not online yet) in order
> to keep some sanity in the user interface.  I also believe the
> WebHelper plugin could greatly benefit from this as well.  To get an
> idea of what I'm talking about, see this screenshot:

As I've shown in the other thread about the new debugger plugin (I made
a quick hack to also put its tab into the main notebook), I like the
idea very much. Of course it would be nice if both code and docs could
be shown simultaneously but your approach is a great start.

Best regards.