[Geany-devel] debugger plugin

Александр Петухов alexander.petukhov at xxxxx
Tue Jan 25 11:50:17 UTC 2011

Thanks Thomas,

I'll try to look at crash on non-debug modules soon, though i didn't have this bug
when I tried to debug a plugin itself i.e. run geany as a debug target.

To Geany-plugins mainteiners: how can i start to move source code to geany-plugins svn?

Regading plugin name, does anybody mind if the name will be simply "debugger"?
Though GeanyGDB has this title exposed in plugins dialog, no such name is presented as a real plugin name.

Best regards,
Alex