[Geany-devel] tagmanager related questions

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jan 19 19:16:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:02:07 +0300, Константин wrote:

Hi,

>I used php embed (libphp.so) and function tokens_get_all. So i recieve

is this an open-source library? Or more specifically, what is its
license? Where to get it?

>very powerfull tokenizer. we can take lex source from php, but there

That would probably be easier for the project as such as we wouldn't
require external libraries like libphp.so (whatever it is).

>is many work with it. How can i show you patches?

Just do a 'svn diff' and attach the result to a mail to this list or
upload the patches somewhere on the net and post a link here.