[Geany-devel] tagmanager related questions

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jan 18 22:23:58 UTC 2011

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 22:28:11 +0300, Константин wrote:

Hi,

>I used zend engine tokenizer from php.

Could you elaborate on this a bit?
Is this a C library or a PHP tool?

>now i am talking only about autocomplete_scope (editor.c)
>for example i type "$hello->" after that there is searching algorythm,
>it worked in such way:
>1) found tag.
>2) get it varType
>3) search tag using varType
>4) search scoped members of tag with varType
>5) show user autocompletion window.
>
>so if varType is not set, then there no be any scoped members.

Yes, seems right.
So actually yes, if you set varType correctly, scoped auto completion
might work. I forgot to mention this special case in my first answer as
this code is relatively new and for some reason, I tend to ignore it
often...sorry.