[Geany-devel] [RFC] Releasing Geany-Plugins

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sun Jan 16 13:51:22 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, den 16.01.2011, 13:37 +0100 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 00:57:12 +0100
> Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > while talking with hyperair on IRC about the Geany-Plugins release
> > this week, we realized that there we're some small things which could
> > have been better and improved in the release process. I suggested to
> > write the steps down which have to be done and the result is... call
> > it "check list", "guidelines" or "piece of text" or $somewhat
> >
> > Check it out here and feel free to improve:
> > http://typewith.me/i1NkZGwVq5
> >
> > The idea is to add this text to SVN repository of Geany--Plugins as
> > soon as everyone is okay with it.
>
> Maybe we could also add some part for hacking a plugin. Some docu is
> already avaialble at e.g.
> http://www.geany.org/manual/reference/howto.html but still some parts
> e.g. of integrating with build system, GCC-compiler flags for
> debugging, gdb, .... might be missing.

Then we'd call the document rather something like "Geany-Plugins
guidelines" or "Geany-Plugins HowTo", because it wouldn't just to the
releasing process, of course.

I appreciate any improvement, feel free to just add it to the text
there. I prepared a new paragraph where it may could be placed then. :)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D