[Geany-devel] [RFC] Releasing Geany-Plugins

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri Jan 14 23:57:12 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

while talking with hyperair on IRC about the Geany-Plugins release this
week, we realized that there we're some small things which could have
been better and improved in the release process. I suggested to write
the steps down which have to be done and the result is... call it "check
list", "guidelines" or "piece of text" or $somewhat

Check it out here and feel free to improve:
http://typewith.me/i1NkZGwVq5

The idea is to add this text to SVN repository of Geany--Plugins as soon
as everyone is okay with it.

Let me know if you like it.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D