[Geany-devel] debugger plugin

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Jan 8 02:45:20 UTC 2011

Am Freitag, den 07.01.2011, 17:24 +0100 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> Am 07.01.2011 17:02, schrieb Colomban Wendling:

> >> Just a general: Maybe we should think about renaming as the 'original'
> >> one already is called geanydbg[1]
> > AFAIK (and as far as I can see) the original is geanygdb and Alexander's
> > one is geanydbg. OK, it's a bit confusing, but it's at least not the same ^^
> > But I agree, changing the name to something more different would be
> > better I think.
> Oh.... You are right. I'm sorry.
> But obviously its a good sign for changing :D

geanygdb
geanydbg
externdbg

and I think I remember another plugin which earlier was called geanydbg.
Could be that's what externdbg now is and it got renamed right to avoid
such confusion for the users... I also vote to rename the plugin.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D