[Geany-devel] ANN: New mailing list geany-newsletter-commits

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Feb 27 10:50:02 UTC 2011

Hi friends of Geany,

As you might are aware of it, we started a geany-newsletter project a
couple of weeks ago to create a regular newsletter with compressed
information around Geany, its plugins and environment.

As every project inside FOSS-community there have to be a repository and
some kind of mailing list. Today I'm happy to announce that we now have
a mailing list for commits to geany-newsletter git repository. This is
similar to the geany-commits and geany-plugins-commits mailing lists and
will be read only list to send you a copy of the commits done on the
repository.

If you want to subscribe to the list, please visit
https://lists.uvena.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/geany-newsletter-commits

As this is not the only mailing list inside Geany universe, you might
like to have a look onto http://www.geany.org/Support/MailingList to
find even more lists you are might interested in.

Happy coding,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/