[Geany-devel] Ideas on increasing quality of plugins

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Tue Feb 22 22:29:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:30:40 +0100
Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de> wrote:

> It's all open source after all, and part of it is working together
> with others on the same code. All of your points contradict with that
> spirit.

I agree. Its all about communication. Unfortunately ;D

> I didn't mean to say I would like to do work on someone else's plugin
> (as in new features). Just fix the most immediate problems. If the
> fix not a few-liner or no brainer I wouldn't bother with it any
> further anyway (but instead just disable the plugin for the time
> being).

At least with this I'd fine even of course I'd be angry as I didn't
found it on my own :D

Cheers,
Frank
--