[Geany-devel] Filter in the File Browser Plugin

Grigory Javadyan grigory.javadyan at xxxxx
Sat Feb 19 19:27:24 UTC 2011

Attached is a patch that adds this functionality. Here's a screenshot:
dl.dropbox.com/u/8936880/geany_filter.jpg
<https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8936880/geany_filter.jpg>I also opened a ticket in
the feature tracker on SourceForge.

Thanks