[Geany-devel] Real-time tag parsing (again) (was Geany FTW - better autocompletion)

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Feb 15 15:08:55 UTC 2011

Hi!

Le 30/01/2011 14:04, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:17:18 +0100, Thomas wrote:
>
>> On 19.12.2010 16:05, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I create this new thread because the original one was not really
>>> about this, so please read that thread for some details,
>>> particularly my previous mail:
>>> http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany-devel/2010-November/003567.html
>>
>> How's this patch going? It works just fine for me. I hope it can be
>> upstream'd.
>
> Me too.
> I didn't have a look at it but it sounds great. Most probably a great
> new feature in Geany (and a big performance boost for those users
> working with remote files).
>
> Though I won't manage to review and commit these patches due to lack of
> spare time :(.
> Hopefully Nick finds more time.
Well so... Nick, have you anything to say about this?
Want you to see this merged? Will you have the time to review it? Do you
need any additional information? Maybe a repository from where you can
pick up the patches would be useful?

Cheers,
Colomban