[Geany-devel] Vala Tags

Matthew Brush matthewbrush at xxxxx
Sun Feb 13 22:11:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I generated tags for all of the Vala .vapi files on my system.  If you
want to add them to the contrib section, feel free.  Maybe there should
be a subdirectory for Vala tags since theres 135 different tag files.  I
put them up at:

https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-vala-tags/tree/master/tags

(To get them all at once, use the "Downloads" button)

Also, should there be a set of default tags for Vala as there are for
other languages (php, python, etc)?  I've included a separate  vala.tags
that combines tags for vala-0.10 and glib-2.0, which could be included
as a default.  It is here:

https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-vala-tags/raw/master/vala.tags

Note: loading all 135 tags at once locks up Geany's UI for over 2 second
on my computer :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush (codebrainz)