[Geany-devel] svn export results in svn: Inconsistent line ending style

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Thu Feb 10 01:01:48 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

I just wanted to build a new snapshot of Geany from SVN. For this, I'm
usually going to svn export the current working copy from trunk into
another directory (to be clean of .svn subdirs). This time I got a bit
weird output I don't understand yet:

% LANG=C svn export geany geany-0.21
svn: Inconsistent line ending style

The exports seems to break and doesn't finish successfully. Is this
something where I should search the reason locally in my SVN
installation or is SVN that clever to know of the source code files of
Geany?

(SVN rev is 5542)

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D