[Geany-devel] debugger plugin

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at xxxxx
Wed Feb 9 16:57:04 UTC 2011

On Sunday 06,February,2011 07:27 PM, Alexander Petukhov wrote:
> dbm_bash.c is excluded from autotools build, because it doesn't work for now.
> As to cast warnings, I don't have them, can guess it's about glib, cause its function are called
> at lines that were mentioned.
> Regarding build system, yeah I didn't get clear about commom autoconf and gettext package, will change it today.

Hi Alex,

I've just committed some changes to integrate the debugger plugin into the
current geany-plugins autotools build system. While building, I encountered the
warnings/errors. They come from improper use of Glib, and from casting pointers
into ints and vice versa.

The attached patches should fix the warnings. Please review them and commit as
you see fit.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin