[Geany-devel] Small Tree browser Patch (Close Children)

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Feb 8 08:31:10 UTC 2011

Hi Oliver,

I can now see that your patch is actually to the treebrowser plugin,
not to Geany itself.  Plugins are separately developed and maintained,
see http://plugins.geany.org/treebrowser.html for info on that plugin.
 At the very bottom it says where to submit patches for this plugin.

Of course you may be lucky and the plugin author may be watching this
list and shortcut the process.