[Geany-devel] Small Tree browser Patch (Close Children)

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Feb 7 22:58:50 UTC 2011

On 8 February 2011 02:58, oliver.marks <oliver.marks at gforces.co.uk> wrote:
> I constantly have many files open from different projects with the same
> file name this gets quite confusing.
>
> So i have add a right click for the treebrowser plugin which will close
> all files under the folders path this allows me to quickly close a
> number of files for a project i have finished working with.
>
> The codes below if some one would like to merge it, if you need a patch
> file or similar let me know preferably with how to make it, as this is
> the first patch i have made to a project like this.

Hi,

Its preferable to get a patch, it reduces the risk of errors.  For
instance you don't say which source file this goes in, patches do all
that.

How did you get the source?

If you checked out SVN then you just need a "svn diff >file_to_attach_to_mail".

If you used a tarball then you will need to re-extract the source file
you changed to a differrent directory and do "diff original_file
changed_file >file_to_attach_to_mail