[Geany-devel] Geany plugins

joshua.rh at comcast.net joshua.rh at xxxxx
Sun Feb 6 21:11:50 UTC 2011

> That it would probably be a huge piece of work, but that'd be cool
> (support for many languages using GI) if it works. So if you would do
> it... :)
>
> However, Geany devs don't seem to be huge fans of GObject code, so not
> sure how much painful it would be for them if it get integrated to the
> core...
>
> My 2?
> Colomban

I'd be willing to put in some work, but I need to learn a lot first.  What I'm trying to figure out is if this is the desired solution, and if it could be a future solution for the plugin interface.  I think gedit uses libpeas, and so bugs fixed (as well as improvements made) in it would help both projects.  What does everyone think?

Josh