[Geany-devel] Small errors/memory leaks on a few plugins

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Sun Feb 6 17:40:25 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, den 06.02.2011, 16:55 +0100 schrieb Enrico Tröger:
> Hey guys,
>
> out of fun, I just run 'cppcheck', a tool for static C code analysis,
> on the Geany code as well as on the components of the Geany-Plugins
> project.
>
> For Geany, it didn't find any errors: yay!
>
> For the Geany-Plugins, the found errors are attached to this mail.
>
> There is nothing critical, mostly memory leaks in codenav, geanygdb,
> geanylatex and pretty-printer which should be easy to fix.
>
> I did not checked whether the reported errors are really errors or if
> there is maybe a false positive. I leave this to the plugin
> maintainers.

For geanygdb the issues should be fixed.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D