[Geany-devel] Small errors/memory leaks on a few plugins

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Feb 6 15:55:07 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

out of fun, I just run 'cppcheck', a tool for static C code analysis,
on the Geany code as well as on the components of the Geany-Plugins
project.

For Geany, it didn't find any errors: yay!

For the Geany-Plugins, the found errors are attached to this mail.

There is nothing critical, mostly memory leaks in codenav, geanygdb,
geanylatex and pretty-printer which should be easy to fix.

I did not checked whether the reported errors are really errors or if
there is maybe a false positive. I leave this to the plugin
maintainers.