[Geany-devel] Moving MultiTerm plugin to Geany-Plugins

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sun Dec 18 15:52:23 UTC 2011

Le 18/12/2011 06:07, Matthew Brush a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I just added the MultiTerm plugin to Geany-Plugins master branch. Please
> let me know ASAP if it causes you any issues.

It breaks the build from Git when the user ain't got valac.

I committed a perfectable fix that simply checks whether AM_PROG_VALAC
actually found a Vala compiler.  At least people with no valac can now
build geany-plugins again.

Regards,
Colomban