[Geany-devel] Document Messages (again)
mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Dec 11 01:56:06 UTC 2011
I pushed a "document-messages" branch to the Geany repository. See the
other mailing list discussion about this for background info.
I think I also left enabled the GIO file monitoring code someone had
previously written. It works extremely well with document messages, but
it can also be disabled easily using the preprocessor macro at the top
There's definitively some user-interface discussions that need to take
place to fine-tune the handling of certain types of document messages,
but the foundation is there now anyway.
- enable merging types of messages together, ex:
- Don't stack changed-delete-changed messages
- merge them together somehow
- should the messages scroll in a stack or just a
hard-limit to show only X messages at once?
- probably lots of other stuff?
Any feedback and/or commits/patches/pull requests are most welcome.
More information about the Devel