[Geany-devel] Default search behavior is irritating

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Dec 6 01:52:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:
> On 12/05/2011 01:27 PM, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>

>> Applied, thanks!
>>

> Ouch!  I wonder how many hours it will take me to convert the old Glade 2
> file to GtkBuilder *again*.
>
> I say we either delete the gtkbuilder branch or merge it into master. It's
> basically working fine for along time and I don't think anyone is testing it
> since it's not in master.

I agree, why hasn't it been committed already?

If no one has a reasonable objection by the end of the week I suggest
you commit it Matthew.

If someone then has a real objection it can always be reverted, thats
what Git is for.