[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins: Please update documentation

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Aug 29 15:35:00 UTC 2011

Hi plugin maintainer of geany-plugins,

As 0.21 is near I like to ask you to update your documentation for your
plugin. Some of them are pretty out of date and not very useful to the
user.

Please check that they include the latest information as e.g. authors
mail addresses, web pages, features, know issues, bug tracker links
etc..... But also make sure the user is understanding how the plugin
works and how he can make usage of it.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

P.S. I'm honestly personally thinking about to don't include a plugin
which is not having a minimum of good documentation to upcoming
releases...
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/