[Geany-devel] Geanyembrace: Anybody who like to maintain it?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Aug 26 02:53:43 UTC 2011

[...]
>> Why not :-)
>>

> Mostly because I like using real Git and having it on GitHub.  Also, it's a
> pain having a plugin with it's own autotools and GP autotools build systems
> mixed, at least as far as I've figured out.

Ahh, dear old autofools .... ya gotta hate it.

Still you could get it listed on the website as an external plugin
like embrace and keep your bespoke methods.
(And ref our other thread, you have tested it on all permutations of
Linux & windows, 32 and 64 bit, X86, Atom and Arm? ;-)

>> But zencoding does have an external dependency that embrace does not.
>>

> Who doesn't have Python?  :)  (ok, windows guys, but still...)

I was thinking of zencoding itself :-) but since you mention Python...