[Geany-devel] Geanyembrace: Anybody who like to maintain it?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Fri Aug 26 00:51:06 UTC 2011

On 08/25/2011 05:21 AM, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I had a short email conversation with Prim András the original author
> of geanyembrace.He did not touch this plugin for quiet a long time and
> doesn't plan to do so in future.
>
> Does anybody of you use the plugin and might like to become maintainer?
> If not, what we going to do with it?

Is it even a "Geany Plugin"?  All I know is the plugins.geany.org page
for it is blank and it's outside of the (real) plugin root directory in
the source tree.

What does it do?  I can't really tell from the ReadMe.html in its doc/
directory.