[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins 0.21: Release plan

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Aug 24 22:29:48 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, den 24.08.2011, 07:45 +0200 schrieb Hans Alves:
> One of your problems is a multiple definition of the functions in
> geanypg/src/helper_functions.c apparently you still have
> geanypg/src/aux.c or .o on your system a couple of revisions ago i
> changed aux.c filename to helper_functions.c if you still have aux.c
> something went wrong with svn, you should remove it. If it's only
> aux.o
> do a make clean before building.

You actually pointed out a bug in my automatic plugin build script:

http://nopaste.geany.org/pastebin.php?diff=m79cc3d3e

Thanks!

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D