[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins 0.21: Release plan

Hans Alves alves.h88 at xxxxx
Wed Aug 24 05:45:28 UTC 2011

Hi

One of your problems is a multiple definition of the functions in
geanypg/src/helper_functions.c apparently you still have
geanypg/src/aux.c or .o on your system a couple of revisions ago i
changed aux.c filename to helper_functions.c if you still have aux.c
something went wrong with svn, you should remove it. If it's only aux.o
do a make clean before building.

Groet,
Hans