[Geany-devel] Geany-Plugins 0.21: Release plan

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Tue Aug 23 22:28:54 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, den 23.08.2011, 11:47 +0200 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> Hi plugin developers,
>
> As we discussed a release for Geany 0.21 around October, 1st I'm
> thinking also that it would make sense to do a geany-plugins release
> around this time. Unfortunately I'm not sure, beside the string freeze
> and translation stuff, which goals need to be matched until release.
> What do you think?

The project at least should successfully build. At present it doesn't,
it seems, see attached output.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>
http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint: A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D