[Geany-devel] geany on github; why not?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Aug 20 01:55:40 UTC 2011

On 08/19/2011 05:26 PM, Colomban Wendling wrote:

> I'm not saying it's not a good idea to use social-whatever way of doing
> it (though I hit on "social" for this but huh), I just want to say that
> it's not the only way it can be done efficiently.

Believe me, I'm not even using "social media" and such, I don't have any
accounts on any of those websites.  But we're talking about a community
of people interacting around code here, so I think something supporting
more "social coding" like GitHub does have some big advantages in this
context.

> I think we also should all read man gitworkflows :) (I still have to do
> so myself...)

Cool!  I didn't even know of it.  I will make sure to read it tonight.
Also checkout the link I put in response to Lex's message.