[Geany-devel] Possible infinite loop?

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Aug 19 11:58:43 UTC 2011

Le 19/08/2011 12:16, Matthew Brush a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have no idea why, but for some reason if I have my filetype set to C,
> with my Geany API tags loaded (and the other ones from the Wiki), when I
> typed the following, I get Geany locking up:
>
>     GeanyDocument *doc;
>     doc = document_get_current();
>     doc->file_type-[AND_GEANY_FREEZES_HERE]
>
> [...]

I'm afraid it will be related to (currently broken) scope completion.
Unfortunately I couldn't understand the tagmanager code for this yet --
though I ended up with an almost-working re-implementation of the thing
last time I tried to fix scope completion... I should take some (a lot
of) time on this, maybe it'd fix this too.

Looks sensible if it is the scope completion?

Cheers,
Colomban