[Geany-devel] Adding a list of filetypes into devel documentation?

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Aug 15 17:21:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:57:01 -0700
Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:

> There's a lot of stuff missing from the API reference, even entire
> structs and some functions.  So I think anything to make it even
> slightly better would be good.

I agree. As you you did a lot of work for your Python binding as well
as there have been some discussion  on the list, I like to ask you
whether you might like to take over the challenge and provide a
patchset (or a git maybe) with some improved API documentation? We
could also set up a new branch on geany-svn

> Another thing that would be really helpful is to add something to the
> doxygen comments like '@since' and to put the plugin API number when
> that function/member/struct became available.

I'm not sure about. The most interesting number is die Geany main
version as you want to build something up to recent Geany version.
However, I do understand your suggestion with API number and IIRC we
had something like this under discussion earlier.

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/