[Geany-devel] Broken geany-plugins build

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Aug 14 11:12:35 UTC 2011

On Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:46:56 +0200, Hans wrote:

>El dom, 14-08-2011 a las 12:29 +0200, Enrico Tröger escribió:
>> On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 17:12:08 +0200, Colomban wrote:
>> However, some plugins compile without any change and without an
>> inclusion of config.h. I'm not entirely sure why but leave this to
>> the plugin authors.
>
>My plugin (GeanyPG) still worked, I think it is because i didn't add
>any internationalization support yet, but i'm working on that now I

You already use _() in PLUGIN_SET_INFO().
But maybe this works because you include locale.h directly in
geanypg.h. This can be removed because locale.h is pulled in by
geanyplugin.h, IIRC.

Btw, did you read my post in May about GeanyPG and aux.c:
http://lists.uvena.de/geany-devel/2011-May/004827.html