[Geany-devel] Geany infrastructure (was: Re: Me, Geany and the future)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Aug 13 13:03:34 UTC 2011

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:55:59 +0200, Colomban wrote:

Hola,

>> [...]
>>> Also, I will continue administrating geany.org and the related
>>> things (the main website, the wiki, nightly.geany.org,
>>> irc.geany.org and such things).
>>>

>> I would suggest that the project needs to examine how it might stop
>> relying on Enrico's infrastructure, even if its not immediate, one
>> day he might get sick of it's leaching off him and whilst it is I
>> would think it is harder to have others help him with these
>> administrative tasks.
>
>May be a good thing for the long-term, right.  Though if Enrico wants
>to keep maintaining this, I feel more than fine with it ;)

I do, no worries.
However, if you ever want to move services or whatever to another
server/platform/whatever or if you have any wishes, just tell me.
I also planned and at some point will finally do, document the not so
obvious parts of the infrastructure stuff in the wiki, not realyl for
the users but for the developers. Though still needs to be done.