[Geany-devel] Me, Geany and the future

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Aug 10 16:33:39 UTC 2011

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 12:53:13 +0300
Dimitar Zhekov <dimitar.zhekov at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'd like to find a new project maintainer who keeps the development
> > going on, coordinate the project with the community, reviews patches,
> > makes releases and so on.
> > The first candidate is of course Colomban if he wants.
>
> Agreed. Where is Frank BTW?

I will be still aboard but will not take over some rule in terms of
reviewing and applying patches etc.
I will keep on taking care at the translation of Geany as well as doing
some work related to the plugins and newsletter. Of course from time to
time I will add some code to the core but number r size of patches will
not raise from level I currently do.

There are a lot of reasons but most important is lag of time and a bunch
of other projects I'm involved in.

Cheers,
Frank
--