[Geany-devel] msgwindow double click

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Wed Aug 10 10:02:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

It was requested in the mailing list, twice IIRC, for double-clicking
into Compiler or Messages tab to not only open the file and seek into
it, but also focus the editor window. That makes sense, IMHO, since
pressing Space opens and seeks, while Enter opens, seeks and focuses.
It's a small patch, and I think it also improves the code a bit - using
a gboolean looks better to me than passing a fake key 0 and constantly
checking for enter-or-return.

Seeking into the file 3 times (release, 2button press, release) is not
very good, but the subsequent seeks are quick. At least I'm not able to
click so fast as to cause any delay.

--
E-gards: Jimmy