[Geany-devel] Me, Geany and the future

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Wed Aug 10 09:53:13 UTC 2011

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 20:38:27 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> I'd like to find a new project maintainer who keeps the development
> going on, coordinate the project with the community, reviews patches,
> makes releases and so on.
> The first candidate is of course Colomban if he wants.

Agreed. Where is Frank BTW?

> I talked to Nick before and he feels the same way basically.

With Nick also gone, I'd better step up and try to fix some known
bugs, handle some simple feature requests etc. For example, the
handling of non-utf8 locale filenames in Geany is very bad... Though I
prefer to send patches via the mailing list or tracker, to make sure
they are reviewed.

--
E-gards: Jimmy