[Geany-devel] Groovy Syntax Highlighting

Daniel Horz daniel at xxxxx
Thu Aug 4 11:15:25 UTC 2011

Hello again,

I added „it“ as a keyword (forgot it the first time) and fixed the
missing „class“ in main.groovy. Also, there’s unified diffs this time.

Any feedback would be appreciated, even “this is the wrong place, see
<…> and post there”.

Daniel