[Geany-devel] statusbar virtual column

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Wed Aug 3 17:04:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

As you may have noticed, when cursor is in the "virtual space" (beyond
eoln), our status bar always shows the last "real" column. This small
patch adds a new %v (and %V) format specification, which displays a
"virtual" column number, as if the line extends to the cursor position.
I haven't included sci_get_cursor_virtual_space() is the plugin
interface for now.

Since the virtual position normally requires 3 SSM()-s, and is less
likely to be used than the line and column, I placed the calls into
add_statusbar_statistics() instead of ui_update_statusbar().

--
E-gards: Jimmy