[Geany-devel] Set Filetypes Menu

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Fri Apr 29 04:09:18 UTC 2011

I missed the the commit[1] before the previous one I mentioned, which is
a pretty cool feature if it does what I think it does.  Is this
documented yet or is still a work in progress?  Is it meant to let the
user reorganize/rename the menu items in the Set Filetypes menu?

I notice the default filetypes_extensions.conf has 'Typoscript' in
[Groups] which throws a warning on geany -v and that Genie and Scala
show up under Compiled in the Set Filetypes Menu which is cool, but
there's still a 'Custom Filetypes' menu item that pops out an empty menu.

[1]
http://git.geany.org/geany/commit/?id=6adfb3bcd604b33dc8da1a65eea78f0404bf7a82