[Geany-devel] GProject - missing Geany patches

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Thu Apr 28 17:46:22 UTC 2011

Le 28/04/2011 01:49, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
> Le 10/04/2011 15:03, Jiří Techet a écrit :
>> [...]
>> 2edb068b81cb6d541d667efecd0ec4c346f0df51 Open the file in the
>> msgwindow even if no linenumber is specified
>
> I'll review this one later (tomorrow if it goes right).

I don't really like the patch and preferred to change
msgwin_parse_grep_line() to something that directly parse
file[:line[...]] so no need to do everything twice.

Though, why did you add a g_file_test(filename, G_FILE_EXISTS) before
document_open_file()? Was it not to show "unable to open file" when the
line don't actually contain a file or is this just a duplicate?

However, again, I'm not sure why it's so important for your plugin since
it may easily add a line suffix, though it's a little hackish, I admit.
Anyway I don't see any reason why not to accept this one. I'd just like
you to answer the g_file_test() thing just to make sure it don't have an
important role in certain cases.

Regards,
Colomban