[Geany-devel] No tags found after saving filetype_extensions.conf

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Apr 26 14:52:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:24:01 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> The bug still occurs with latest SVN. I can now reproduce it by
> starting Geany, loading a text file e.g.
> ChangeLog, then loading my user filetype_extensions.conf. Edit
> something in filetype_extensions.conf, the tag list stays OK. Save and
> it reads 'No tags found'.

This bug now seems to be unrelated to the recent changes. I tried an
older version of Geany SVN from about 2011/03/11 and it has the same
problem.

The bug seems to only occur with the combination of files I mentioned
above.

Regards,
Nick