[Geany-devel] bug with SVN: geany:[5735] - Don't update the tag list when the user is typing

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue Apr 26 13:55:46 UTC 2011

Hi Nick,

Le 25/04/2011 19:20, Nick Treleaven a écrit :
> I've found a bug causing the tag list to show 'No tags found' after
> editing and immediately saving with Ctrl-S. Maybe this commit is
> responsible?

Unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce the bug, is there anything more to
do that edit and save instantaneously after?

However, there was actually a bug letting the idle updates update the
tag list for the wrong document (if the updates actually took place
after document switching). This should now be fixed, maybe it was
related to you problem?

Regards,
Colomban