[Geany-devel] Patches for XML snippets plugin

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Mon Apr 25 10:23:32 UTC 2011

On Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:46:13 +0100%
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:28:14 +0400
> Eugene Arshinov <earshinov at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Updated patch (which only adds utils_find_open_xml_tag_pos)
> > attached.
>
> Ok, committed. I fixed a bug that <> gets reported as a tag.

Hi Nick, and sorry for the delay.

Thank you for fixing this error and committing the patch.

Can I now commit my XMLSnippets plugin to geany-plugins?  I think I properly
integrated it into the build system (it was easy as the plugin is a
couple of files and does not depend on anything); it builds
successfully on my machine with Autotools and Waf.

--
Best regards,
Eugene